Thanks FuninJamaica for these beautiful images
I was honored to paint the face of this modelesque beauty, Alexia for her Destination Wedding in Jamaica. Alexia has full exotic eyes, her facial bone structure is one that most of us only dream of. As one of the best makeup artists in Jamaica I pride my self on not approaching my art with a one size fits all approach. Bridal makeup is about creating a beautiful and cohesive look factoring in the brides personality, dress and hair style; wedding theme, style and time.
We choose a fresh and pretty look which was perfect for her classic and romantic dress and wedding style.
Alexia a Jamaican Geologist and Nigel winemaker extraordinaire, owner of Evoi Wines in Australia choose FireFly Estate for their Jamaican Destination Wedding. Firefly is a breathtaking property, overlooking the south coast of Port Maria, St. Mary Jamaica. Firefly has entertained persons such as Queen Elizabeth II, Sophia Loren and Elizabeth Taylor. Firefly is not surprisingly rated as one of the top 10 wedding destinations in Jamaica.
Now for her bridal makeup breakdown!
- Mac Amber Lights was used to compliment her golden skin and eyes.
- Defined with some of the blackest eyeliner pencils available from Makeup Forever Cometics and Inglot Gel Liner #77.
- Her skin got a boost of hydration from my secret luxury facial skin prep to keep it decadently hydrated throughout the day and night.
- Sonia Roselli water balm was used after to maintain hydration
- One of my favourite - Cinema Secrets foundation and Becca Concealer. Sett with Kett Translucent Powder. Skindinavia Bridal Setting Spray was used to seal the deal.
- Defined with Mac Cork Liner and a Revlon Lipstick.